*SUBMISSIONS FOR VOLUME 1 ISSUE 3 IS NOW OPEN *
WHITEBLACKLEGAL calls for unique and unpublished and research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments on rolling basis.
1. The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
2. The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
3. The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
4. The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
5. Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
6. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
7. The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
8. A margin of 4 centimeters shall be left on all sides of the paper.
9. Page borders shall not be used.
All submissions must be directed
Any appropriate theme related to socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
Word Limit (Subject to relaxation)
1. Articles (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
2. Short Notes (2000-3000 words including footnotes)
3. Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
4. Case Commentaries (1000-3000 words including footnotes)
Articles – Good topics for articles include anything related to your company – recent changes to operations, the latest company softball game – or the industry you’re in. General business trends (think national and even international) are great article fodder, too.
Mission statements – You can tell a lot about a company by its mission statement. Don’t have one? Now might be a good time to create one and post it here. A good mission statement tells you what drives a company to do what it does.
Company policies – Are there company policies that are particularly important to your business? Perhaps your unlimited paternity/maternity leave policy has endeared you to employees across the company. This is a good place to talk about that.
Executive profiles – A company is only as strong as its executive leadership. This is a good place to show off who’s occupying the corner offices. Write a nice bio about each executive that includes what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.
Copyright © 2018 BLACK WHITE LEGAL - All Rights Reserved.